My dear colorful blogger friend Tine at Highly Irregular Style has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Tine I feel very honored! For those of you that have not heard about the Liebster Award it is a way to promote smaller blogs, and that is also the main reason why I chose to participate. There are some blogs that I really think deserves more attention and love, and if I can direct more people to them, I would be happy! My second reason is that I thought it could be fun for you to know a little bite more about me, and of course I would like to know more about some of my favorite bloggers!
Before I reveal my nominees here is my answers to my nominator Tine’s questions!
1. Hitchcock or Hitchhiker’s guide to the Galaxy? Sorry, but neither Hitchcock or Hitchhiker’s guide to the Galaxy. But if it is ok to name another character that starts with a H, then I would say Harry Potter. I belong to those that hopes that J.K. Rowling change her mind and writes more books about Harry Potter, his kids, or the far away relatives to the Weasleys as long as she writes.
2. Coffee or tea? Tea, please, no sugar or milk!
3. What’s your favorite spot to go on vacation? California and Thailand, but all places where there is sun, a beach, and great shopping are fine!
4. Do we need rules for dressing? Skirt length – neckline – closed shoe/sandals? Rules are lame!
5. If you have hot flushes, how do you handle them? Sorry, I am to young for hot flushes, and if I was old enough to have them I would not admit.
6. What’s your best trick to remove red wine stain? Plenty of salt that soaks up the wine. But I have also experienced that the stain remover Vanish actually can do everything they promise in the commercials!
7. What’s your favorite shoe brand? I am very found of a brand named Jana, the angles of their heels are just perfect for me, and of course they are stylish too. At least in my mind.
8. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
9. What’s your earliest childhood memory? I remember when my dad was making popcorn and it started to burn. I can see the flames coming out of the pot!
10. Any tips or suggestions on how to celebrate my 50th. birthday? What about buying yourself a new designer bag or through a big party and only put jewelry on your wish-list? Everything that includes luxury and spoiling yourself is fine, because you are worth it!
11. What was your motivation for starting a blog? I wanted to share the tricks I have learned how to flatter a curvy body! Specific post on the topic are in progress.
Here is my nominees:
It is of course absolutely fine with me if the nominees choose not to participate!
Should any of the nominees choose to go along after all, here are my 11 questions for them:
1. Do you wear summer clothes in the winter, and what is your best tricks to not make them look to summery?
2. What do you always have in your handbag that you don’t think everyone else have (i.e. you can’t answer cellphone, credit cards, or lipstick)?
3. Are you are morning or evening person?
4. Are you a cat or dog person?
5. Are you afraid of getting old?
6. If you were a superhero what powers would you like to have?
7. What did you want to become when you were a child?
8. Do you have any healthy snack to recommend?
9. Which where the first style blog you read, and are your still following that persons?
10. Is there anything you would like to see more of at my blog or suggestions for improvement (all suggestions are welcome)?
11. Anything that you think I should have asked about, but didn’t?
Should you decide to participate in the Liebster Award you should thank your nominator, answer the 11 questions, give 11 random facts about yourself, nominate 3, 5 or 9 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers (or at least not are huge and commercial), let them know they’re nominated and finally come up with 11 new (or old?) questions.
Hope you all had fun,
Lots of love